Saturday, June 30, 2007

Giving back

I can't believe School is really, really ending on Thursday next week. As you know, I've skipped the Grad Trip, although on second thoughts they are probably having loads of fun to die for. But, too much for me, too much travel, too much party, too much booze, too much not enough time, at once. I needed a break. Well, not that I'll be idle though. Tomorrow I'm meeting 20, 30, and 40 years Alumns on campus, for a short presentation on life at INSEAD now, and a visit of the campus (with a strong emphasis on Salamander Awards Wall -the Donors Wall). Instead of the Adriatic Sea, this will be my Blue Ocean.
Kidding, I'm really happy to do that just for the School.

By the way, did you know that the Bronze Salamander Award started at only €15.000? That's barely the price of a small no-thrills car...

Cheers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home