Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Turning the page


I don't know what is wrong with me these days. Zilch motivation, it's terrible. First time that ever happens to me at INSEAD...
Actually, I know what's going on.
First, having secured my post-INSEAD position, I have too much free time in hand.
Second, I have fulfilled my knowledge objectives at INSEAD. Courses I wanted to take beforehand are over. Now it's just finetuning. I honestly don't know how people can bear a 2 year MBA. I just want to move on. Sure I will miss all the atmosphere and the people, and the excellence, but then there is also so much to do in the real world now...
Third, and this is personal, I have moved on in my head already. Some people are good at constant efforts. Some are good at closings. This is just not me. One former groupmate called me a pelotari (basque pelota player), presumably because I liked to distribute the tasks in a previous life. In brief, I am rather impatient, and 10 months is my limit... It's as if at 75% completion my efficiency rate dropped dramatically.
Finally, it is a question of priority. Now that everything is safe and secure, it is more important to take care of people than classes. Enjoy last dinners, parties -though I have skipped some as well...
Ok some more energy for the last 10 days, better regrets than remorse!
Cheers

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lack of motivation in the last few days is completely normal! Don't think too much, just enjoy the remaining days...

 
At 1:25 AM , Blogger DomoDomo@INSEAD said...

Yeah... Words of a wise person lol...
I'll enjoy the remaining days.
Thanks for reading this blog.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home