Sunday, July 08, 2007

The End - Fin -


This is the last post. Number 170! Enough for you guys interested in applying to INSEAD to figure out about the fit.
I must say, a great memento for me as well, of a great year.
I have felt so blessed all year long, like having so much of good things, that I wanted to share some with you. Cheesy, but honest.
I will still be available for any questions regarding INSEAD applications or else. Just email me.
To any fellow July07 that may be lost over here, I was from E3G2 in Fonty, and G11 in Singapore P3.
There are very few decisive things that define a person: gender, nationality (maybe), family, undergrad (sometimes), friends (the rare sort of). INSEAD is one of them. It defines me.
See you all over the world, but it'll be easier in South Pacific or Paris!
All the best. And remember: give back to School!
D.
Please visit July08 blogs in my links to get updates on INSEAD's programme.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Domo,

You've been an inspiration. Thank you for the insight, and best of luck in your endeavors!


-DTLF

 
At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domo,

I couldn't agree more, you've been a great inspiration and your blog an amazing source of knowledge - thank you very much for all your thoughts. I've been a regular reader for the past few months and it has really helped me think things through - particularly getting me over the cost hurdle.

Thanks again and all the best!

Ostra

 
At 12:55 AM , Blogger DomoDomo@INSEAD said...

Thanks a lot fellows. Keep the spirit alive!
All the best to you too.

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Youssef said...

Hello again Domo!

All the best to you, keep writing.

I would like to put a link of your blog on my own blog (I am presently going through the interview process).

May I do so?

Please let me know at ybiadi at gmail dot com or on my blog at http://nomad-insead.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger DomoDomo@INSEAD said...

Hey Youssef no worries, I'll link you too. I'm sure your application process will help others. Good luck!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Omar & Angela said...

Hi Domo,

Your INSEAD journey ends, mine is about to start, I'm another J08. I've enjoyed your blog eversince I started my application. Thanks! Good luck with your next plans.

Omar

www.futurefusion.blogspot.com

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Le blog hog said...

Hi Domo,

Thanks again for your excellent blog. You provided me with lots of inspiration through the MBA decision making process and I will continually reference your posts on courses and professors over the year to come.

You definitely had the most relevant INSEAD blog of the year!

Hope to see you in Paris soon or maybe you will come and join us for a party or dinner in Fonty next year!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger DomoDomo@INSEAD said...

Hey Hog,
Thanks. With great pleasure I'll meet you in Paris or Fonty.
Enjoy your holidays, because you'll need some rest before dreadful P1 P2 lol.
Cheers

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger Youssef said...

Hey Domo,

I have one specific question I would like to ask you. To Where can I email you?

Thank you,

Youssef.

P.S. I linked you up on my blog. Interviews went well, keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

 
At 2:19 AM , Blogger Youssef said...

oups, I found your email. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home