Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Misconceptions about India

This is going to be the last post on BBI.
I had a chat with friends yesterday about the whole Indian experience, and how I was so excited about it, and that some years younger I would have gone there and take big chances. They were skeptical, and one sent me that video today:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyvPs25TTk

In a nutshell it's about the low-cost business model of pizza delivery...
This is such a misconception about today's India. Offshore, while still very strong and potent, is not the future. The future of Indian business is local demand.

Maybe that point was not salient enough.

I'm still a bit high. Going back to classes in P5 is really tough...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home