Monday, May 14, 2007

Grades going loco for Semana Latina



I'm not someone who cares about grades. I've said that all year long and it still holds true. I do care about the principle though, ie. some sort of feedback of your own involvement. Thus I have expectations on some grades. Today we got P4 grades out. I was a bit dumbfounded. On the one hand, I got 3 out of 4 in Real Estate, which stressed participation and a final report. I attended 1 session and a half out of 8, and worked very lightly on the final report (sorry team). On the other hand I spent nights and nights on PIM, for which I sat in all classes, and got 2/4. Since the grade was on attendance and quality of report, my reports must have been terrible crap. Now that pains me, because I'm usually quite ok in OB...

No complaints in Negotiations, I knew I was good at it ;-)


Now the good stuff: Semana Latina has just started. We're having a very intensive National Week Festival these days, British Irish just finished, Semana Latina on, and Dragon Week next week.


Tonight was the traditional quiz. Did you know that Chile ranked 20th in the World as the least corrupt countries? Better than the US or France...


Now my quiz question: What is the name of the Olympic Gold medallist who was anchoring the Semana Latina Quiz (on the picture in white blazer)? Discipline and Year will give bonus points...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM , Blogger Bubbly said...

hey friend! u attened only 1 out of 8 classes? this is dean's list materials!

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger DomoDomo@INSEAD said...

Hey Zan.
No 1.5 classes... It was too much for me...
Cheers mate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home