Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Getting ready for India

I must say the myth about high-tech, super efficient India is each day becoming more and more of a mirage. First, the Indian Embassy in Paris was one of the worst in terms of queing. Then hotel bookings were all done via fax or email (even for credit card details, which I find more than questionable policy).

If everything is according to plan, I will be in Bangalore and Mumbai next week. If there's only one thing I would love to see, it's the dabbawallahs in action. We had them in POM, I really was impressed...

Today, we're also voting for July 07 Graduation trip. I have reservations about Antalya (Turkey), for having been there already. I'd be more inclined to go to Croatia (Hvar island). We'll see results tomorrow.

On the Dabbawallahs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dabbawala

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home